The Munster Cricket Union Clubs Information and Awards Night will be held online via Google Hangouts on Thursday, 17th December, between 7 and 9 p.m
The timetable for the night will be the following:
- 7:00 – Welcome and Introduction – Joe Moynihan / David Griffin
- 7:05 – Review of Season and Discussion/Plans for 2021 – Joseph O’Mahony – Chair Operations Committee
- 7:25 – Q & A
- 7:30 – Strategic feedback review and next steps – Christine Moloney – MCU Independent Director
- 7:50 – Q & A
- 7:55 – Plans for 2021 (Staff , Development, Ground Maintenance, Umpires (MH), Coaching etc ) and the MCU Clubs Committee – General Manager
- 8:15 – Q & A
- 8.20 – General Q & A (questions to be submitted on chats)
- 5 min break
- 8:30 – Awards – Presentation by Michael Hickey – Secretary
As with all such virtual meetings, registration is necessary in advance for all who wish to join the event. To register click here.
Registration shall be open until 5:30 pm on Thursday 17th.
Shortly thereafter, a link to log in to the event will be sent out at about 6:00 pm (1 hour before the meeting) to all registered participants.
Please pass on registration details to all your club members – all are welcome to join. We only have a limited number of contact details for clubs and members at this time.